Friday 7 August 2009

Girls night in

I’ve been out of blogging action for a couple of weeks due to a week away in Dorset followed by a week with a lingering cold. However, I have been gathering a lot of South West wedding ideas along the way and will be posting frequently from now on.

I have something up my sleeve for budget brides who live in Dorset or nearby, and a lot to report on my own wedding dress hunt...with only 11 months to go finding a dress soon is apparently of great importance!

Tonight my fiancé is at a mate’s stag do somewhere in Somerset, so seeing as I have the couch to myself I'm going to endulge and watch Bride Wars...which I’ve wanted to see for ages.

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie! I recommend it to any brides in the wedding planning stage as a warning against becoming a bridezilla! A good one to watch with your bridesmaids, maybe as part of your hen weekend!

    ReplyDelete